Also part of the Performance Feeds supplement range, FlexiPro is a valuable extension of the Anipro Full-Service Programs. It provides producers with access to a high quality, cost-effective and versatile alternative in those instances where full-service supplementation is not warranted or required.
Like all Performance Feeds supplements, FlexiPro is formulated to meet the National Research Council (NRC) requirements for the supplementary provision of protein, minerals and vitamins and is manufactured as a stable, weather-fast solution under strict ISO9002 Quality Assurance standards.
In addition, and unique within the range of single-part, molasses-based supplements available in the market place, only FlexiPro offers the following benefits:
- The standard inclusion of our patented, sustained-release nitrogen (protein) source, RumaPro.
- Optimal product safety and efficacy in all weather conditions and with all forages.
- A baseline level of effective chemical and/or physical consumption control.
- Increased budgeting accuracy over the course of the supplementation period.
- Customisable formulations that meet the specific needs of your cattle.
- The ultimate in flexible supplement solutions.
Bulk-delivered to your property, FlexiPro represents a new era in versatile, effective supplementation for beef producers who prefer to service their own supplement troughs.
A comparative breakdown of the features of products within the Performance Feeds Supplement Range is shown in the table below.
|Product||Nutrient Profile||Program Profile|
|Quality ranking:||Protein||Energy||Minerals||Vitamins||Type||Troughs||Consumption Control Rating|